Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Finally!
Got tags! Took mom off the title! FAN-FUCKIN-TABULOUS! I'm getting induced on Saturday! I'm super excited and can not wait! We have somehow accumulated another dog! He's a cairn terrier and Koda actually gets along with him! It's weird. He'll play with him and not try and fight him all the time. New dogs name is Moose and he is blind in one eye :-( his old owners son abused him and everyone knows we are big softies so of course they called us first! He is more of a gold/white color so it looks like we have one black dog and one white dog lol Koda doesn't like having to share his bed and of course will NOT share his food but it amazes me how well he is doing with him. Moose is supposed to be DD's dog but I don't think Charlie will give him up! Ok well I'm rambling and REALLY need to get ahead with this homework since this time next week I will have a newborn!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment