Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gettin' Crafty!!

So on the mommy forums I'm on it seems that EVERYONE to that has a girl is OBSESSED with hairbows. People make them and sell them and I thought it was a super cute idea! I have spent the last few days finding out how to make different kinds online and went to Michaels today to pick up supplies! I'm super excited to get this started! While we were there Charlie saw the wood letters and decided he wanted to do his own crafting! He got all the letters for Audrey's name and some pink spray paint. He's going to mount them on another piece of wood and we will hang it above her crib (whenever we get it!! but thats a whole nother topic!) I'll post some pictures later once I get done! I tried a few out the other day and I don't think I did too bad. I also want to try making "Baby legs" which are basically leg warmers for baby. Basically you take a knew sock cut off the foot do a little sewing and VOILA! haha I'm super excited about all this if you can not tell!!! Well I'm off to try my luck with this bow making thing! The only thing I did not get is the actual hair clips they will go onto :-/ but I may just order those online since Sally Beauty Supply did not have what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment