So I actually went into the MVA today. The only good thing is there was NO wait! I've never been so in and out at an MVA it was MARVELOUS! The fines aren't too high but I'm now super confused cuz my moms name is on the paper work like they are her fines not mine. Of course she isn't going to pay for them.... don't want to get started on that. The MVA can't extend my tags I'm going to have to go to the dealership and see if they can gimme new ones for like a week (possibly more) until I can get the money from Tim and to *hopefully* have a stress free L&D... not in my life! My step-dad called me and told me that I was no longer welcome at "His" house... I can't wait to tell my mom that and see what she says! At this point she could go either way since I called her bitching about her fines that are apparently my fault? I think kids are just parents excuses. It's a bit agitating though, seeing as I'm paying her fines and helping her out but her and Karl can't pay mine when it's going to affect Karls credit? Whatever.... if I don't pay her fines I can't get tags and thats a pretty major thing!
I had to fight tooth and nail to get Charlie up to go with me so we could avoid lines and such. Donnie calls him to see if he wants to go fishing. He would have missed the call if he hadn't gotten out of bed! Of course he apologizes after Donnie calls for being an ass this morning. So he is 2 1/2 hrs away at the bay and about an hour out to sea to go fishing. While I'm at home 3 cm dilated 75% effaced and 10 days to my due date. I'm not exactly happy but I guess this is probably the last time he will get to do anything like this. I hope I go into labor while he's gone! Actually maybe not... I'm not sure I could do it w/o him! lol Since Donnie is drinking (yes already!) he got to drive the Mustang which I think is the real reason he went! HAHA boys are sooo predicatable!! He should be home by/around midnight so as long as Audrey holds off til then! And after he gets a shower... I don't want him smelling all fishy! Well I'm going to go take a nap with the puppy dogs and possibly watch some secret life of an american teenager and do some homework.... maybe some baby laundry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment